Traveler's Stew (22 servings)
THE CHOICE OF TRAVELER'S WORLDWIDE
Whether you are traveling on foot, by bicycle or by car, pack some Traveler's Stew. It's a hearty fare for an active lifestyle. Our Traveler's Stew combines your favorite ingredients - pasta, lentils, carrots, celery and onion - in a rich chicken broth.
A proprietary blend of savory herbs and spices brings to mind those slow-cooked meals from childhood that smelled as good as they tasted. Traveler's Stew is a wonderful main dish to include in your daily meal rotation and a must for your survival food supply. It provides the comforting goodness and balanced nutrition you will need to stay strong in an emergency. This item comes in a bulk #10 can size, about five times the size of an average soup can.
Traveler's Stew Benefits:
- Ultimate convenience
- Easy to prepare
- Balanced nutrition
- Ideal for off-grid use
- Up to 25-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- 22 servings per can with 4,400 calories
- Requires no refrigeration
- Made in the USA
- Weighs 3.4 pounds
Directions for Making Traveler's Stew:
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- Measure the correct amount of Traveler's Stew and water. Bring water to a boil. Use less water for a thicker stew.
- Add the Traveler's Stew mix, whisking to blend.
- Boil for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to simmer and cook the Traveler's Stew for 12 to 15 minutes.
Allergen Alert: This product contains wheat, dairy and soy.
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.